ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
We do everything possible to make your visit as fun, exciting, and safe as possible. The following policies & guidelines are to assure you enjoy every minute of this outdoor amusement. Please be mindful of them when you come out to freak out at The Haunted Trails.
- Stay on the trails. Yes, we are watching you. Please do not run or attempt to forcefully exit a path. Emergency exit trails are available if needed.
- Watch your head and feet for low areas and branches.
- Please do not touch actors, scenes and props.
- Use of flashlights, lighters or matches are strickly prohibited.
- Fog machines and strobes in use.
- Keep your children close while within the realm of The Haunted Trails. The woods at night can be quite frightening.
- No cameras or videotaping permitted inside the attraction.
- Please hold on tight to your valuables. While we try to retrieve lost items quickly, we can not stop the show. Any found items will be stored for claim. Not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Do not attend if you are pregnant, have heart or respiratory issues or those prone to seizures.
- No firearms or weapons.
- Outdoor footwear is required. Do not wear flip flops, sandals or high heels.
- Halloween masks are not allowed on the trails. You will be asked to remove them before entry.
- We have the right to refuse entry if you appear impaired or intoxicated.
- No alcoholic beverages on the premises.
- Parking is designated for your safety & convenience.
- The Haunted Trails can be very scary. Please understand the show may be too intense for children under 10 but it’s up to the parents discretion. Some children have a great time!
- Attendees voluntarily assume all risks associated with attending this attraction. Attendees agree to release Haunted Trails, officers, employees, workers, volunteers, and landlord from any liability from harm, injury, damage, death, or expense that may arise directly or indirectly from attending the Haunted Trails.
- Weather: The Haunted Trails is an outdoor event and will close if there is severe weather.
- If you are not sure about the weather impact, call the 24 hotline before you drive out:
Rain outs will not usually be posted until 8:00 pm