Admission BUY NOW!
Prices include admission to both The Haunted Trails and Psycho Hollow 3D
- General Admission $25.00
- Speed Pass +$10.00
For the true thrill seekers, we know you aren't about to wait in some long crazy line to get slaughtered.
Save Time and buy tickets online! Skip the box office wait and proceed to the haunt entrance. Printed tickets or mobile tickets accepted. Cash or Visa, Mastercard and Discover card accepted at the box office! (We do not accept American Express)
Groups of 15 or more save $5.00 when you buy online. Buy Now!
If paying at the box office please contact management at info@TheHauntedTrails.com to schedule.
Group discounts are not offered at the ticket window and must have advance reservation.
Credit Cards & cash accepted on site and online.
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
We do everything possible to make your visit as fun, exciting, and safe as possible. The following policies & guidelines are to assure you enjoy every minute of this outdoor amusement. Please be mindful of them when you come out to freak out at The Haunted Trails.
- Stay on the trails. Yes, we are watching you. From time to time you may find yourself disoriented, We will light the way toward a quick exit if you indicate that you have had "enough". Please do not attempt to forcefully exit a path.
- Watch your head and feet for low areas and branches.
- No physical contact or your worst nightmare will come true.
- Use of flashlights, lighters or matches are strickly prohibited.
- Fog machines and strobes in use.
- Keep your children close while within the realm of The Haunted Trails. The woods at night can be quite frightening.
- No cameras or videotaping permitted.
- Please hold on tight to your valuables. We cannot stop the haunt to find your things. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. All found items are stored for claim the next day.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions or those prone to seizures.
- No firearms or weapons.
- Outdoor footwear is advised. Do not wear flip flops or high heels - It is the woods! Stilettos or sandals may not be the best choice of shoes in which to run for your life!
- No alcoholic beverages on the premises.
- Parking is designated for your safety & convenience. For your safety, do not cross any street without aid.
- The Haunted Trails is very scary. Please understand that the show may be too intense for small children who cannot discern fantasy from reality of what appears to be happening. You certainly know your child better than anyone so we suggest you bring young children at your own discretion!!!
- Weather: The Haunted Trails is an outdoor event and will close if there is severe weather.
- If you are not sure about the weather impact, call the 24 hotline before you drive out:
Rain outs will not usually be posted until 8:00 pm